Traditional cable channels have understood that the future is streaming and that if you want to stay in the market, you should join the game too. Several of these channels have already launched their respective streaming platforms to watchonline, such as Telecine Play. But if your cable TV package already includes Telecine, here's how to get accessfree to service.
- 7 options to buy or rent movies online
- 9 competing Netflix sites to test
How to watch Telecine Play for free with your plan
As long as you have a subscription TV package with Telecine, access can be made free of charge on the mobile application, for TV or on the Telecine website itself.
Important: a requirement to watch Telecine Play for free with your plan is to have, in the pay TV package, the six channels Telecine is included (Premium, Popcorn, Action, Touch, Cult and Fun).
- Go to telecineplay.com.br;
- Click on “Sign in” in the upper right corner;
- Choose the option “Already I am a Telecine subscriber”;
- On the next screen, choose your cable operator;
- Log in with your TV provider's credentials.
Done! From then on, access will be released to enjoy Telecine Play content via streaming, without necessarily having to watch it on cable TV.
To watch Telecine Play for free with your plan by mobile, in the Telecine app for Android or iOS (iPhone), follow:
- Tap the three strokes in the upper left corner;
- Tap “Enter”;
- Select “Telecine”;
- Choose the operator of your cable TV package and follow the steps to enter your credentials.
How much does Telecine Play cost?
As with other streaming services like Netflix, it is now possible to subscribe to Telecine Play even without being a cable TV customer.
To date, the two Telecine Play plans include:
|Resources||Flat Individual||Family Plan|
|Price||BRL 23.90||BRL 37.90|