Levers are part of the game's non-solid block set. They are kinds of switches that activate mechanical functions, feed and provide energy for circuits made with redstone. Want to open doors, turn on pistons, turn on an “electric” network with red stone lamps? Then follow our tutorial to learn how to make a lever in Minecraft.
- How to make charcoal in Minecraft
- How to make a car in Minecraft [Minecars]
What is it for?
The levers work like switches in the world of Minecraft . Accepted placement positions are: on top, side, bottom. Just place it in the attached block you need and you're ready to go.
Use the switches to toggle power-powered circuits on and off. redstone, the game's energy source. These resources are capable of energizing any redstone dust and repeaters, which are base items for the creation of circuits.
The most common ways to use it are:
- Enable mechanical movements, how to open a simple door;
- Light one or a sequence of redstone lamps;
- Connect pistons for their operation;
- Make automatic gate opening mechanisms;
- Trigger traps;
- Set energized trains in motion.
How to make a lever in Minecraft?
The recipe is very simple: 1 stick + 1 boulder
Levers can also be found in natural generation. Three levers are generated in each forest temple by default. Using the levers follows the order:
- Append to the desired block;
- Set the position: on top, beside, below;
- Click the “action” button to switch modes on and off.
The interesting thing about levers is that mobs are not able to throw them. The systems that can be created and then triggered by the levers, in my opinion, form the beginning of the growth of your journey. In the beginning it was survival, now it's growth and evolution. Societies experience this movement. It would be no different, in this case, with the world of Minecraft. Good games, enjoy!
More info: Minecraft Wiki